Bandology’s Summer Band Camp is a week-long day camp for music students in grades 7-12 who want to refresh their music skills in the middle of the summer.
Band Camp takes place at King’s Christian College in north Oakville – click here for a map.
Campers must bring their own instruments; percussion equipment is provided.
At the end of the week, campers enjoy a final day pizza party while preparing for Music and Mocktails, a free concert for parents and friends.
- $395 + HST for the week of July 9-13, 2018, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fees include a $50 non-refundable registration deposit
- Before and after care is available for an additional charge
- Students should pack their own peanut-free lunch and snacks
Campers will get: five days of music fun, band camp T-shirt, camp photo, pizza party before the concert on Friday and improved playing skills to take back to school in September to impress your teachers and friends!
There are three steps to enroll in summer band camp:
- Click here to complete the Registration form
- Click here to complete the Policy form
- Click here to pay via Paypal
Once all three steps are completed, we will contact you via email to confirm your registration.