Bandology’s 5th annual Band Camp is a week-long day camp for music students in grades 7-12 who want to refresh their music skills in the middle of the summer.
Band Camp takes place at King’s Christian College in north Oakville – click here for a map.
Campers must bring their own instruments; percussion equipment is provided.
At the end of the week, campers enjoy a final day pizza party while preparing for Music and Mocktails, a free concert for parents and friends.
- $395 for the week of July 12-16, 2021, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (new longer hours!)
- Fees include a $50 non-refundable registration deposit
- Before and after care is available for an additional charge
- Students should pack their own nut-free lunch and snacks
Campers will get: five days of music education and fun, band camp T-shirt, camp photo, pizza party before the concert on Friday and improved playing skills to take back to school in September to impress your teachers and friends!
There are three steps to enroll in summer band camp:
- Click here to complete the Registration form
- Click here to complete the Policy form
- Click here to pay via Paypal
Once all three steps are completed, we will contact you via email to confirm your registration.
NOTE – What if? That’s the big question – what if we can’t run our regular in-person Band Camp in 2021?While we wait and see, we are deferring camp registration payments until April 30, 2021.
And not to worry – Band Camp Online is ready to go! Our campers had a blast at Band Camp Online in 2020 – click here to learn more.